Stardust and Substance: The New Zealand General Election of 2017
Download this title immediately after purchase, and start reading straight away!
View Our Latest Ebooks
Explore our latest ebooks, catering to a wide range of reading tastes.
- to overseas observers in the U.S., Australia, Europe, Britain and Japan, attempting to understand ‘Jacindamania’.
- to 14 of New Zealand’s top cartoonists.
- to academic commentators, journalists and a TV news programme’s producer.
- the televised debates and Jacinda Ardern’s inspirational example for New Zealand’s young women.
- UMR’s survey findings about leadership, issues and ‘word clouds’.
- the post-election negotiations with Winston Peters.
- the role of political scandals.
- the campaign and election in the Maori seats.
- the 2017 election and New Zealand’s Pacific communities.
- four campaigns, four candidates – Julie Anne Genter (Greens); Chris Hipkins (Labour); Mark Mitchell (National); Fletcher Tabuteau (New Zealand First).