Stardust and Substance: The New Zealand General Election of 2017, by Stephen Levine
Download this title immediately after purchase, and start reading straight away!
View Our Latest Ebooks
Explore our latest ebooks, catering to a wide range of reading tastes.
- to overseas observers in the U.S., Australia, Europe, Britain and Japan, attempting to understand ‘Jacindamania’.
- to 14 of New Zealand’s top cartoonists.
- to academic commentators, journalists and a TV news programme’s producer.
- the televised debates and Jacinda Ardern’s inspirational example for New Zealand’s young women.
- UMR’s survey findings about leadership, issues and ‘word clouds’.
- the post-election negotiations with Winston Peters.
- the role of political scandals.
- the campaign and election in the Maori seats.
- the 2017 election and New Zealand’s Pacific communities.
- four campaigns, four candidates – Julie Anne Genter (Greens); Chris Hipkins (Labour); Mark Mitchell (National); Fletcher Tabuteau (New Zealand First).