Fishing the Remote Coast
Download this title immediately after purchase, and start reading straight away!
View Our Latest Ebooks
Explore our latest ebooks, catering to a wide range of reading tastes.
- lively, entertaining and informative — takes you onto the rocks and right into the action
- vividly describes the buzz of landing the big ones and the utter frustration of losing them
- reveals a depth of knowledge of the many varieties of fish in our waters, as well as Andy’s love of the outdoors and the sea
- details on how he plans and prepares for an expedition
- covers much of the New Zealand coastline — from Northland, Great Barrier Island, the Coromandel, Bay of Plenty, East Cape, Hawke’s Bay, Taranaki, Wairarapa, Wellington, Otago and includes the Chatham Islands.